Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: So whats for breakfast?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So whats for breakfast?

    Dairy Queen sounds good.

    I ended up eating Toast, Eggs, and Applesauce. Forget I didn't have any biscuits.

    There was always something about my mamaw's applebutter and biscuits. mmmmmm good God man, how I miss those days.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So whats for breakfast?

    Had a light snack.
    Gravy & biscuits, sausage, hash browns, jelly, orange juice and coffee. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So whats for breakfast?

    I had a Cherry Coke Zero for breakfast. Fun times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •